221015- Redwood- Including the city of Redwood Falls 329 PM CST Mon Jan 21 2019
Tonight Not as cold. Snow. Snow accumulation around 1 inch. Lows around 14. Southeast winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent. Tuesday Snow. Patchy blowing and drifting snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation around 2 inches. Near steady temperature around 18. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph increasing to north 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow 90 percent. Tuesday night Colder. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow in the evening, then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows near zero. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 20s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday night Partly cloudy in the evening, then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Patchy blowing and drifting snow after midnight. Lows around 2. Temperatures rising into the lower teens overnight. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph. Thursday Much colder. Breezy. Partly cloudy. Patchy blowing and drifting snow. Highs around 3. Temperatures falling to 5 to 10 below in the afternoon. Thursday night and friday Partly cloudy. Lows around 15 below. Highs around 2. Friday night Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 11 below. Saturday and saturday night Partly cloudy. Highs around 9. Lows around 5 below. Sunday and sunday night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs around 18. Lows around 1. Monday Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow in the morning. Highs around 9.
Heavy snow Saturday in the central and eastern Midwest, and southeastern Plains. Rain will cover the southern Midwest, Southeast and the Delta. Rain and snow for the Northwest. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:36PM Fri Jan 18, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.