Career Opportunities 11/14/19 12:36:50 PM|
Applicator/Sprayer and Operator (2): Full-time positions available for an Agronomy Applicator at our Clements and Vesta locations. We are looking for a highly motivated candidates to become part of our Agronomy team. The position is responsible for operations of machinery, including airflow and sprayer. Prior experience is preferred. Candidates must have a valid driver's license, MN certified applicator license, and Class A CDL or ability to obtain one. Pre-employment drug screen and physical required. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. Full-time employees receive an outstanding Benefit Package. Meadowland offers competitive wages. Completed applications can be emailed to: Laura O'Rourke- email@example.com
SUMMARY: The C-Store Manager has full oversight of the Lamberton C-Store and all day to day operations within. This position would be responsible for managing the employee team, overseeing inventory and all supply ordering, manage money and daily bookwork and other duties associated with C-Store operation and as assigned by Meadowland Farmers Coop. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule employees monthly shifts to determine what hours each employee will work in the upcoming month and distribute to employees. Work with the employees on scheduling conflicts and schedule changes as needed.
- Manage employee team to ensure all tasks are completed as assigned. This also includes training new employees, employee discipline as needed, and annual performance evaluations.
- Order supplies and keep inventory to ensure the store is fully stocked while minimizing additional inventory.
- Bookkeeping – manage store financials including daily deposit and tracking book work including but not limited to daily lottery, cigarettes, general store money in-take.
- Write, update, and maintain in-store procedures and employee expectation checklist.
- On-call during non-work hours for store emergencies, questions, and concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPEREINCE REQUIRED:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent.
- 2+ years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
- Keen attention to detail and organizational skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Lift 50lb
MFC Online Job Application-click here
Applications can also be mailed to: Meadowland Farmers Coop PO Box 338 Lamberton, MN 56152 Attention: Laura O'Rourke
Employment Application <- click here to download employment application.